The Dark Wing is our answer to the appendix carry attachment market for standard appendix-in-the-waistband (AIWB) holsters without a light. We’ve applied lessons learned from our proven holster designs and adapted them to an attachment that will work with most common wing based AIWB holsters on the market. The Dark Wing simply attaches to the holster, in the angle between dustcover and trigger guard, and when worn, is pressed inward by the belt. This rotates the grip inward and reduces printing for increased concealment.
- Industry standard hole spacing (15mm/0.60”)
- Designed around industry standard hardware
- Reduced play on screw posts
- Aggressive teeth to help secure position
- Angled lever provides a light outward kick on the muzzle
- Recessed center hole allows direct mounting of wing to holster with a standard #8 screw
- Molded with glass filled nylon for strength
- Pittsburgh, PA designed and manufactured
The Dark Wing is currently only available in right handed. Left handed coming soon. Email for volume inquiries at quantities above 10.
The Dark Wing is intended for use without a weapon mounted light. Our Light Wing will be coming soon. Use of the Dark Wing on a WML holster may accelerate the wear and cause premature cracking and breakage. We suggest and use the ModWing LB.